Goals: Draft your narrative. Use sensory details and dialogue. Include a beginning, middle, and end. Clarify the moral or theme.
- Ms. McMillan is absent today. Your job is to finish your narrative. It is due before class starts tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is career day. We will not have regular English class.
- If you have a good sub report, PAT time will be Friday.
1) Draft Your Narrative
If you can’t watch the video, click HERE to open the video tutorial in a new window.
- Find the Draft Your Narrative in your Drive. If you don’t already have a copy, click HERE to get one from Google Classroom.
- Take out your paper storyboard so you can look at it as your write.
- Watch the video posted above (or click HERE).
- Write your story!
- Leave your draft in your English 7 folder in Drive. I can see it if you have shared the folder with me.
2) What to Do When You Are Done
- Finish late work first:
- Storyboard–Complete the storyboard and upload to Drive (click HERE for the video tutorial).
- No Red Ink Assignment #1 and #2 and Quiz.
- Make sure you have the pages recorded in the Books I Finished section of your reading log.
- See right sidebar titled “What to Do When You Are Done” for more ideas.
Homework: Finish Your Narrative (Due Tomorrow). Read. Charge Your iPad.