Click HERE for Unit 6: Take a Stand Site
Learning Targets: Take notes from two sources. Find evidence to support the claim you want to make in your argument.
- Date changes: We will visit the library on Friday (not Thursday). The Mentor Text assignment will be completed in class on Thursday. Click HERE for the assignment calendar.
- Absent yesterday? Click HERE for yesterday’s blog post. Please complete all assignments.
- Book Talks on Friday
- NEO Grades–Go for a score of 3 on all assignments. Request a regrade if you don’t get a 3.
Complete today’s weekly work chart. Spend 10 minutes on late work or on To do when you are done.
2) Wake-Up Wednesday
Use the cognitive strategy CLARIFYING to respond. Write your response on the Socrative App: ENG7RM402
3) Workshop Time
Click HERE for directions on the Unit 6: Take a Stand site. Here are today’s priorities:
1. Prompt (Do / What): Complete the activity and Turn in to Google Classroom. (LATE)
2. Topic: Explore the topics and submit the Google Form with your choices. (LATE)
3. Research: Find your second source. Take notes. Turn completed notes into Google Classroom. (DUE TOMORROW)
4) Debrief & Exit Routine
Homework: Read, Charge Your iPad, Argument 1, 2, & 3 (Research)