Goals: Read. Track reading progress. Read teacher feedback for narrative draft 1.
- Raffle: End of period
- PAT Time: Last 25 minutes if you have completed Draft Your Narrative and Reading Ladder Reflection
- Absent this week? 1) Reading Ladder Reflection 2) Draft Your Narrative
Reading & Writing Workshop
1) Read (10 minutes).
2) Update Reading Log.
Open your #BookLove Reading Log. Note the title, the page you are on today, and what is happening in that part. If you finished your book, note the total pages.
3) Book Talk / My Next Reads List
Listen to a book talk. Add to your next reads list if that sounds good.
See how to give a book talk below:
4) Narrative Feedback
- Open Google Classroom.
- Click on Draft Your Narrative.
- Read my feedback to you about your writing so far. You will see something you did well and something to improve.
- Open the rubric for small assignments. This is the scoring guide for first drafts.
- We are writing draft 2 next week.
5) PAT Time
If you have not finished Draft Your Narrative or the Reading Ladder Reflection, complete those items first.
Homework: Read. Charge iPad. Late Work–> Draft your Narrative or Reading Ladder Reflection