Goals: Read and track your thinking. Write at least a paragraph in response to what we read. Practice reading aloud with feeling.
- Renewed books?
- Missing Work: #022 Visible Poem, 1 argument
- Visible Poem Published!
1) #055 Starter
Open the #055 Starter in Google Classroom. When you finish, MARK AS DONE.
2) Read from page 15 (~20 – 30 minutes)
Choose a passage from what we read today. Find a section of the book with dialogue and interior monologue or description. Read with feeling several times—to yourself and to a partner. Take turns reading with your partner until both of you can read without mistakes.
Your goal is to increase your fluency by—
- Reading at an appropriate pace and volume.
- Pronouncing words correctly.
- Pausing at punctuation.
- Modulating, or changing, your voice to show emotion or to emphasize specific parts.
Open your copy of #058 Thought Log in Google Docs. Track your thinking from what we read today. Click HERE to see the “Track Your Thinking” prompts.
HW: Read, Charge iPad, Complete ATH Thought Log