Goals: Read the task for part 2 of the SBAC performance task. Analyze the task by constructing a Do / What chart before you start the essay.
- SBAC Testing–Practice over the next two weeks. Multiple-choice ELA test starts April 16.
- 4th Quarter Booktalk will count for an assessment grade. Click HERE to sign up.
- #044 Weekly Pages 14 (Due Today)
- Late work from commonlit.org (#043 in Google Classroom)–> Finish and complete I’m Finished! form.
1. #045 Starter: Complete today’s starter in Google Classroom. See your classmates’s responses. MARK AS DONE.
If you missed class today, you can see the #Wake-Up Wednesday video HERE. Respond with the cognitive strategy Making Connections.
2. SBAC Performance Task (Practice)–Part 2
If you are absent you cannot make this up. You need to be in class, so I can activate the testing session. If you want to practice on your own, you can use the SBAC practice site HERE (log in as a guest and choose the grade 7 practice test).
Homework: Read 30 minutes, charge iPad