Click HERE for Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc
Learning Targets: Publish one of your free verse poems. Include an original or “free to use” image to help readers visualize.
- Absent Yesterday? Read the blog. Create Free Verse Poems for Weekly Pages 12.
- Quarter 3 Reading Ladder Reflection: Tomorrow
- New Personal Learning Routine: All assignments are in G Classroom. Start in G Classroom every day. Read the directions. Press MARK AS DONE or Turn In for everything.
- Friday 3/23 Book Talks
1)#024 Starter: Golden 10
Open Google Classroom and assignment #024 Golden 10: Weekly Work Chart.
Read the directions.
Spend 10 minutes on late work or “To do if I have time…”
2) #028 Wake-Up Wednesday Video
Open the Google Classroom assignment #028 Wake-Up Wednesday to type your response to the Favorite Poem Project Video: “Caminante, no hay camino.”
Open #022 Poetry Workshop in Google Classroom.
Open the link to the Poetry Workshop HyperDoc.
Scroll to Publish and read the directions. Watch the video tutorials (on the #VisiblePoem Slide Deck) to get started.
The YouTube Playlist below contains 3 videos about how to make your #VisiblePoem:
4) #030 Debrief & Exit Routine
Homework: Read, Charge iPad, Weekly Pages 12, Books I Finished