Click HERE for Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc
Learning Targets: Read. Participate in book talks. Write a rhyming poem showing your understanding of poetry terms. If you are done, enjoy preferred activity time.
- Absent Last Week: Check the blog, Complete #BookLove Reading Log, Complete Flocabulary: What Is Poetry?
- Finish Argument Draft (Late)
- Make-Up Speeches
- Make-Up: Monitor & Discuss Assessment
- Flocabulary Poetry Quiz: Restudy and request a regrade (below 80% or below 3 on NEO).
- Quarter 3 Reading Ladder Reflection: Thursday–Complete Books I Finished column
Copy this week’s assignments in your agenda. For the full month view and active links, click Assignment Calendar in the right sidebar.
3) Flocabulary: What Is Poetry? OR PAT
Click HERE to go to the Poetry Workshop HyperDoc.
Finish the following parts: Connect, Learn, and Create Rhyming Poem.
When you create your rhyming poem on Flocabulary, be sure to use at least 4 or 5 poetic terms. Show you understand the meaning of the words.
NOTE: If you earned below 80% on the Flocabulary: What Is Poetry Quiz (or below a 3 on NEO), study again and request a retake.
If you are finished with all parts, enjoy your PAT.
4) Exit & Debrief
What is your progress on the book you are reading?
To answer the question, to Google Classroom and open #025 Exit Ticket.
Homework: Read, Charge Your iPad, Finish Flocabulary: What Is Poetry?