Click HERE for Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc
Learning Targets: Read. Update your reading log (track your progress). Show what you know about poetic terms on a quiz and in a rhyme.
- Absent Yesterday? Check the blog and complete the Flocabulary What Is Poetry? VOCAB and READ & RESPOND
- Book Talks Monday 3/19
1) Read and Update #BookLove Reading Log
EXAMPLE for 3/16
- Study your VOCAB flash cards to prepare for the quiz. It will count as an assessment grade. When you are ready, press QUIZ to take the quiz.
- CREATE your own rhyme using the poetic terms. Watch the How-to video in Flocabulary before you start. Your rhyme must show you understand the meanings of the poetic terms. Press Save when you are done.
- If you finish early, revise your argument draft and complete the Request a Regrade form (see tabs above) or go to noredink.com and work your assignments.
NOTE: If you earn lower than 70% on the Flocabulary QUIZ, please study your flash cards and Request a Regrade.
Homework: Read, Charge iPad, Flocabulary: What Is Poetry? (QUIZ & CREATE)