Click HERE for Unit 6: Take a Stand Site
Click HERE for Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc
Learning Targets: Analyze the author’s craft with an animated poem. Learn and practicing using poetic terms.
- Absent Yesterday? Check the blog and start the What Is Poetry? Flocabulary lesson.
- Make-Up: Monitor & Discuss Assessment
- Regrade for Written Argument (Due Today): Revise based on my feedback. Request a regrade (lower than 3).
- Book Talks Monday 3/19
1) Starter: Golden 10 (Revising Your Argument Draft from Feedback)
Complete today’s weekly work chart. Spend 10 minutes on late work or on To do when you are done.
- Complete the VOCAB flash cards. Include illustrations.
- Next, complete the READ & RESPOND section.
- Study your VOCAB flash cards to prepare for the quiz. You can take that today or tomorrow. It will count as an assessment grade.
- If you finish early, revise your argument draft and complete the Request a Regrade form (see tabs above) or go to noredink.com and work your assignments.
Homework: Read, Charge iPad, Flocabulary: What Is Poetry? (VOCAB, READ & RESPOND), study VOCAB flash cards