Click HERE for Unit 6: Take a Stand Site
Click HERE for Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc
Learning Targets: Analyze the author’s craft with an animated poem. Learn and practicing using poetic terms.
- Absent Yesterday? Check the blog, Complete Newsela: Anne Frank, Reply to My Feedback on Argument Draft
- Make-Up: Monitor & Discuss Assessment
- Regrade for Written Argument (Due Tomorrow): Revise based on my feedback. Request a regrade (lower than 3).
- Make-Up Speeches
- Book Talks Monday 3/19
1) Starter: Golden 10 (Revising Your Argument Draft from Feedback)
Complete today’s weekly work chart. Spend 10 minutes on late work or on To do when you are done.
- Open Unit 7: Poetry Workshop HyperDoc in Google Classroom.
- Spend some time reading what you will be doing this unit. Click the links. Look at the directions.
- At my signal go back to the original Poetry Workshop HyperDoc.
- Go to flocabulary.com > Log in with Google > Click What Is Poetry?
- Open the LYRICS (under video). DO NOT play the video.
- Read along as we listen. Be prepared for a quick review.
- Complete the VOCAB flash cards. Include illustrations.
- If you finish early, revise your argument draft and complete the Request a Regrade form (see tabs above) or go to noredink.com and work your assignments.
Homework: Read, Charge iPad, Revise Argument from Feedback and Request Regrade, (Late) Finish Newsela Article: “Anne Frank”