Click HERE for Unit 6: Take a Stand Site
Learning Targets: Read. Practice differentiating between fact and opinion.
- You should be done with Argumentative Writing Steps 1, 2, 3, and 4. We start writing tomorrow.
- PAT tomorrow if you are caught up on argument and earn a good report from the substitute.
Copy this week’s assignments in your agenda. For the full month view and active links, click Assignment Calendar in the right sidebar.
Click HERE for directions.
- WATCH: Play the video and read the lyrics.
- VOCAB: Press on each vocabulary word to create a flash card. Write what the word means in your own words. Next, draw an image to help you remember the word and its meaning.
- READ & RESPOND: Read each passage and answer the questions.
4) What to Do When You Are Done (right sidebar)
Homework: Read, Charge Your iPad, Flocabulary: Fact and Opinion