Click HERE for Unit 6: Take a Stand Site
Learning Targets: Analyze a mentor text. Identify summary, evidence, and reasoning or explanation.
- Library visit tomorrow (Bring book / ID)
- Absent yesterday? Click HERE for yesterday’s blog post. Please complete all assignments.
- Book talks on tomorrow
- NEO Grades–Go for a score of 3 on all assignments. Request a regrade if you don’t get a 3.
- Work time noise level = quiet zone
Complete today’s weekly work chart. Spend 10 minutes on late work or on To do when you are done.
3) MiniLesson on Mentor Texts
Click HERE to read the lesson on the unit site.
3) Workshop Time
Click HERE for directions on the Unit 6: Take a Stand site. Here are today’s priorities:
1. Prompt (Do / What): Complete the activity and Turn in to Google Classroom. (LATE)
2. Topic: Explore the topics and submit the Google Form with your choices. (LATE)
3. Research: Find your second source. Take notes. Turn completed notes into Google Classroom. (LATE)
4. Mentor Text: Highlight the summary, evidence, and reasoning / explanation. Turn in to Google Classroom (DUE TOMORROW)
4) Debrief & Exit Routine
Homework: Read, Charge Your iPad, Argument 1, 2, 3, and 4, Meet in Library (Bring Book / ID)