GOAL: Identify textual evidence to explain how people achieve happiness.
- Check starter grades. Redo if you do not earn full credit.
- Requesting a Regrade. You need to make significant improvements and explain exactly what you did in order to improve your grade.
- Absent yesterday? Complete “Truth” annotation in Google Classroom and complete the assessment in Commonlit.org.
DUE TODAY: Weekly Pages 6
Complete the starter question in Google Classroom. You will be asked the following question:
2) Check Weekly Pages 6: Does it have the date and title? Is it in your English folder?
- Go to Google Classroom and open the Happiness Graphic Organizer in Docs.
- Use the iPad split screen function to look at Safari or Chrome at the same time.
- Login to Commonlit.org with Google.
- Reread each article listed on the organizer. Add 2 or 3 details about happiness to the left column in the organizer.
- You may copy facts (command C) and paste them (command V) in the left column.
- After you have facts for each article, write your own commentary in the right side. Explain how each fact shows a way to achieve happiness.