Goals: Visualize your monster and use descriptive language to describe it.
1) Copy the week’s assignments in your GVJH agenda.
2) Complete Today’s Starter
Open the Starter form in Google Classroom
Answer Today’s Question: What are sensory details?
3) Finish the Monster Experiment (Parts 2 & 3)
- Click HERE for a sensory details word list. You should also have this in your English folder.
- Click HERE to see my example.
- Place Sheets #1, 2, and 3 together, face up. They should all be about YOUR monster.
- Walk around to see what other students created.
- Think about how some monsters look more similar than others. Notice what kinds of writing made visualizing easier for the reader.