Goals: Read and track progress. Use sensory details to show not tell.
- Check the Publish Your Narrative assignment in NEO. Did you turn it in? Did you submit a LINK not a file? Did you turn in the right version? Did you write a 2 sentence reflection about your writing?
- Sign up for a book talk (right sidebar).
- Absent yesterday? Turn in the paper copy of Revise and Publish in 5 Steps. Turn in Narrative to NEO (Publish Your Narrative).
2) Update Reading Log.
Open #BookLove Reading Log in Google Drive.
Update your reading for the week.
3) Participate Book Talks and Update My Next Reads.
Go to your “Next Reads”list in the Notes app. Write down the titles of books you might want to read next.
If you want to give a book talk, sign up on the form linked on the right sidebar.
4) Complete Monster Experiment Part 1.
Click HERE to see the Monster Experiment handout.
Click HERE for a sensory details word list. You should also have this in your English folder.
Click HERE to see my example.
Use descriptive language and sensory details to complete Monster Sheet #1.
On Monday you will draw your monster based on your description.
Homework: Read. Charge Your iPad.