Goals: Set goals for revision. Add descriptive language to help readers visualize. Add transitions to help readers summarize. Proofread for errors.
- DUE TODAY: Flocabulary: Using Descriptive Language (10 points)
- PAT time?
- New seats tomorrow. Send me a message if you have a special consideration.
- Absent yesterday? Log in to Flocabulary.com and complete Using Descriptive Language assignment
Revise and Proofread Your Narrative (Steps 1 to 4) :
- Open Draft Your Narrative from Google Drive.
- Use the Revise and Publish in 5 Steps handout to guide your work today.
- Check off each item as you complete it.
- Complete steps 1 to 4 today.
If you finish steps 1 to 4—
- Congratulations! You are ready to publish.
- Follow the directions for step 5: Publish Your Draft to NEO. For a video tutorial, click here.
Choose from “What to Do When You Are Done” (right sidebar)