Goals: Track your reading progress so far this quarter. Write specific goals for next quarter.
- Narratives Due Yesterday. If you are not done, you need to complete yours as soon as possible for partial credit.
- PAT Time Tomorrow: Thank you for your respectful behavior with the substitute on Tuesday and with our career day speakers.
- Open your #BookLove Reading Log in Drive.
- Scroll to the Reading Ladder Reflection for Quarter 1
- For Challenge Yourself, list only books you finished.
- For Find Your Reading Rate, use all the pages you read, even if you did not finish the book.
- In the set goals section, make sure you answer all questions, and include 2 or 3 Goals for Potential Readers (click the link to open).
(Click HERE to open in a new window.)
2) Finish Drafting Your Narrative (if you are not done).
- Open Draft Your Narrative in Google Drive.
- Use your Storyboard to give you ideas.
- You must have a beginning, middle, and end.
- The length requirement is 350 – 550 words.
3) What to Do When You Are Done (See the right sidebar for ideas.)
Homework: Read. Charge your iPad. Finish Your Reading Ladder Reflection. Finish Narrative Draft (Late). Bring Your Book Tomorrow!