Goals: Read. Start the first draft of you narrative.
- Absent Friday? Update your reading log. Finish your storyboard. Finish No Red Ink Assignments 1 and 2. Take No Red Ink Quiz.
- Quarter Ends Friday: Reading Ladder Reflection (Assessment) Due, All Late Work Due
- Substitute Tomorrow: Finish Narrative. Good Report = PAT Time Friday
1) Reading Workshop
Copy this week’s assignments in your agenda. For the month view, click HERE.
3) Motivational Monday
Watch the GVJH promotional video. Think about how you connect to the text.
Share your connection with a partner. Use the following sentence stems to help you get started.
- I can relate to the part where…
- I experienced something similar when…
- This reminds me of…
4) Writing Workshop
- First, make sure your storyboard is complete and uploaded to Google Drive. Click HERE for a video tutorial.
- Next, go to Google Classroom and open the Draft Your Narrative assignment (click HERE).
- Read the narrative prompt. Highlight key words.
- Start typing. Use your storyboard to help you.
Homework: Read. Charge your iPad. Draft Narrative (1/2). Late Work (Storyboard, No Red Ink)