Goal: Visualize your story spine with a storyboard. Practice dialogue quotes and colon quotes in order to include them in your narratives.
- Meet in the Library Tomorrow: Bring your book / ID card.
- If you were absent yesterday, read yesterday’s blog. Complete Story Structure Ex. 1 and 2.
- REMINDER: Do not turn in to Google Classroom. Just make sure the Doc in in your English 7 folder.
1) Visualize Your Narrative with a Storyboard.
Open your Story Structure Doc in Google Drive. Scroll to your final story spine with the theme (Ex. 2., Part C).
TEACHER EXAMPLE: Story Spine with Theme
Visualize your setting, characters, and events with a storyboard.
When you finish, photograph your storyboard with your iPad camera.
- Log in to noredink.com. Make sure you log in with Google.
- Press the Home tab to see your assignments. If you have late assignments, complete them first (see below).
- If you finish early, press Practice to work on mastery of another topic.
Homework: Finish Storyboard, Read, Charge iPad, Meet in Library Tomorrow (Bring Book / ID)