Goal: Add a theme to the story spine you wrote yesterday. Practice dialogue quotes and colon quotes in order to include them in your narratives.
- Overdue Library Books: Please return or renew your book today. If you don’t have it with you, write a note in your agenda to bring it back.
- All work from last week is graded. If you need me to regrade an assignment, please use the Request a Regrade form (tab upper right).
- If you were absent yesterday, click the Assignment Calendar (right sidebar) to write this week’s assignments in your agenda. Read yesterday’s blog and complete each activity.
- Share English 7 folder with email@example.com (1 person left!)
- Make sure English assignments are inside the folder! (3 people are missing either the English Journal or We Are All Storytellers)
- REMINDER: Do not turn in to Google Classroom. Just make sure the Doc in in your English 7 folder.
1) Story Structure: Revise Ex. 1 Part C
- Go to Drive and open your Story Structure Doc.
- Review exercise 1, Part C. Revise and edit.
TEACHER EXAMPLE: Ex. 1, Part C
- After you watch the video, work on Ex. 2 Parts A, B, & C.
TEACHER EXAMPLE: EX. 2, PART C
- Log in to noredink.com. Make sure you log in with Google.
- Press the Home tab to see your assignments. If you have late assignments, complete them first (see below).
- If you finish early, press Practice to work on mastery of another topic.
Homework: Finish Story Structure Ex. 2, Read, Charge iPad