Goals: Read. Keep track of your reading progress. Share your character & world idea. Summarize and reflect on your learning about “The Art of Storytelling” and Dialogue or Flow quotes.
- You should be 100% done with “We Are All Storytellers.” If you finish late, please complete the request a regrade form (tab on the upper right).
- You should be 100% done with No Red Ink Assignment #1. If you finish late, please complete the request a regrade form (tab on the upper right).
- DO NOT TURN IN ASSIGNMENTS TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM (UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE). Just make sure they are in your English 7 / Google Drive folder which is shared with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open your #BookLove Reading Log in Google Drive. Make sure the best reading log is in your English 7 folder. Remove old versions.
- Update your reading for today (10/6).
- Press share to make sure it has been shared with email@example.com.
- If you finish a book complete the blue shaded section. Otherwise, leave it blank.
3) Share Best “What If” from We Are All Storytellers, Ex. 4
- Open We Are All Storytellers Doc. Scroll to Exercise 4, Part C.
- Read over your What If? story idea and revise if needed.
- Share your idea with your small group.
4) Learning Log–English Journal
- Review your learning for the week. This includes “We Are All Storytellers” and No Red Ink: Dialogue and Flow Quotes.
- In your English Journal, summarize and reflect on what you learned this week.
- REMINDERS: Start on the top of your English Journal Doc. Type the date (left) and title (center).
- Use at least two cognitive strategies:
EXAMPLE LEARNING LOG
Homework: Read. Charge iPad. Bring earbuds.