Goals: Analyze the craft of three favorite films. Visualize the setting and characters or “world” of your own story idea.
- DUE TODAY: Weekly Pages 4 & No Red Ink Assignment 1
- Missing Work:
- Two students still need to share the English 7 Google Drive folder with email@example.com
- Three students still need to finish No Red Ink Diagnostic
- Two students did not share the We Are All Storytellers Doc
- If you want an assignment regraded, press the Request a Regrade tab (upper right of blog)
1) Revise and Edit Weekly Pages 4
- Open your English Journal
- Make sure your Weekly Pages follow the formatting and content directions below:
- Did you include two examples of dialogue or flow quotes? Did you highlight the examples? Did you use correct punctuation and capitalization? See the example below.
- Is Weekly Pages 4 on the top of the Doc?
- Did you press Share and make sure your Doc has been shared with firstname.lastname@example.org?
2) We Are All Storytellers, Ex. 3: Characters & Worlds
- Open your copy of the We Are All Storytellers Google Doc. This should be in your English 7 Google Drive folder. For a copy see the NEO assignment.
- Scroll to Exercise 4.
- Watch the video and complete Parts A to D.
- Be prepared to share Part C in small groups or with the class.
Homework: Read, Charge your iPad, Finish We Are All Storytellers, Ex. 4