Goal: Read. Keep track of your progress. Use cognitive strategies to comprehend, analyze, and reflect.
- Thank you for your scholarly behavior in the library yesterday.
- Did you turn in your library catalog work? Check NEO for credit.
- Did you turn in your Weekly Pages to Google Classroom? Check NEO for credit.
- We start our new unit on Monday: The Art of Storytelling. Please bring ear buds if you have them.
- Find your #BookLove Reading Log in Google Drive.
- Update it for this week (9/22).
- Open Google Classroom and #BookLove Reading Log for 9/22 (or click the link).
- Press Add attachment and select your reading log.
- Turn in.
- Click HERE to open the assignment in Google Classroom.
- Open YOUR “What Do Fish…?” Google Doc.
- Continue reading where we left off yesterday.
- Use cognitive strategies to respond to the story in each WHITE box.
- Turn in to Google Classroom.
Homework: Read 30 minutes daily. Charge your iPad.