Goal: Keep reading “What Do Fish Have to Do with Anything.” Use cognitive strategies to make meaning of the text. Write responses to what you read using cognitive strategies.
- Check missing work in NEO–You do not want grades that say 0 or M or X. Progress reports reflect your grade in NEO as of today.
- Weekly Pages 2 DUE THURS.
- Meet in the library Thursday. Bring your book / ID. Every student must leave with a book.
2) Read “What Do Fish Have to Do with Anything?”
- Open Google Classroom.
- Find the assignment titled “What Do Fish…” or click HERE.
- Open your copy of the Doc we started yesterday (HINT: Your name is on it).
- Read up to each stopping point (white box).
- Use the cognitive strategy bookmark to write responses.
Homework: Read 30 minutes. Charge your iPad.