Change is an idea that we will visit repeatedly this year in English. It is a concept that you will start to see in other classes and in real life. I challenge you to start looking for examples of the following generalizations. They are universal because you will start to see them everywhere you look.
Generalizations About Change:
- Change is inevitable.
- Change can be positive or negative.
- Change can be evolutionary or revolutionary.
- Change generates additional change.
- Change is necessary for growth.
* Based on the work of Sandra Kaplan
Look how easy it is to find examples! Here are some YouTube videos with stars singing about change. What generalizations do you hear?